Payment is expected at the time that services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
Payment Options at Broadway Veterinary Hospital
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. To better focus on our patient’s needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Broadway Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at CareCredit.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option that may fit your needs is pet insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.